Compliance Alert - Assessment
“Competency is a combination of training, skills, experience, knowledge, attitude & physical ability and how they are applied towards fulfilling a responsibility”
In a world of increasing change and competition, Companies need to get their projects executed faster with fewer resources. There has never been a greater need to identify what the Employees must be, must know, do, and deliver to contribute more fully to their organizations. In matching people with work, Compliance Alert 's Competency Assessments enable you to identify the skills gaps among employees against their responsibilities.
Often what we want to know is as much about HOW candidates go about getting things done as about WHAT they know about how to do. For instance, we might want to know…
- How Does This Person Take Initiative and Ensure Results in Work Assignments?
- How does this Person Communicate and Work wit other People?
- How does the Person Deal with Conflicts or Obstacles?
Compliance Alert’s Competency Assessments Cover the Following Areas:
- Governance, Risk, Code of Business, Data Protection and Personal Data Privacy
- Compliance Oversight, Operational Risk, Money Laundering Reporting Officer (AML)
- Know Your Customer and Regulatory Sanctions
- Internal Audit & Fraud Risk Management
- Human Resources, Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics
- Construction and Project Management
- Documents Control